Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Clayton Lake (K40B)
Lat: 46.62 Lon: -69.53 Elev: 1030ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. West winds around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds around 5 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. Friday Night Cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. Highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening...then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 50 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Monday And Monday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows in the lower 20s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. A chance of rain and snow showers in the morning...then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE