Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNE 9 G 21 mph
Barometer30.05 in (1017.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Wiscasset Airport (KIWI)
Lat: 43.95 Lon: -69.7 Elev: 69ft.
Tonight Rain. Patchy fog after midnight. Rain may be heavy at times after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Thursday Patchy fog in the morning. Rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Thursday Night Rain. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Cloudy. Rain likely in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Night Cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds around 10 mph in the evening... Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Monday And Monday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows around 40. Tuesday Through Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE