Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Wind SpeedNW 9 G 20 mph
Barometer29.74 in (1008.4 mb)
VisibilityNA Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.46 Lon: -69.6 Elev: 1037ft.
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Tuesday Cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Through Thursday Rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Thursday Night Showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Showers likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE