Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Barometer30.43 in (1032.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Hancock, Houghton County Memorial Airport (KCMX)
Lat: 47.18 Lon: -88.5 Elev: 1074ft.
Today Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 40. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 29. South winds 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest overnight. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 47. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 35. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Highs around 51. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain showers in the evening. Cloudy. Lows around 40. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Breezy. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 45. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 34. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 42. Wednesday Night And Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 33. Highs around 36. Thursday Night A chance of snow showers in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 26. Chance of snow 30 percent. Friday Cloudy. Highs around 37.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE