Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedS 6 mph
Current conditions at
Bad Axe, Huron County Memorial Airport (KBAX)
Lat: 43.79 Lon: -82.99 Elev: 768ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs 64 to 68...except 57 to 61 near lake huron. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows 43 to 47. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday A chance of light showers after 4 pm. Partly cloudy until 5 pm...then mostly cloudy. Highs 67 to 71...except 60 to 64 near lake huron. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with light showers likely until 2 am...then partly cloudy with a chance of light showers. Lows 43 to 47. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Breezy. Partly cloudy. Highs 49 to 53. North winds 15 to 25 mph...with gusts to 30 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 33 to 37. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 46 to 50. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 31 to 35. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs 52 to 56. Thursday Night A chance of showers until 2 am...then showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Lows 40 to 44. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 58 to 62. Chance of rain 50 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 38 to 42. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs 47 to 51.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE