Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedS 9 mph
Barometer30.30 in (1026.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Flint, Bishop International Airport (KFNT)
Lat: 42.98 Lon: -83.73 Elev: 766ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs 68 to 72. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows 47 to 51. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday A chance of light showers after 4 pm. Partly cloudy until 5 pm...then mostly cloudy. Highs 72 to 76. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with light showers likely until 2 am...then partly cloudy with a chance of light showers. Lows 47 to 51. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Breezy. Partly cloudy. Highs 53 to 57. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...with gusts to 35 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 34 to 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 51 to 55. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 34 to 38. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs 56 to 60. Thursday Night A chance of showers until 2 am...then showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Lows 43 to 47. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Breezy. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 61 to 65. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 40 to 44. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs 50 to 54.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE