Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 14 G 29 mph
Barometer30.22 in (1024.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson County-Reynolds Field Airport (KJXN)
Lat: 42.26 Lon: -84.46 Elev: 1001ft.
Today Partly sunny. Scattered flurries. Highs 15 to 20. North winds 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Light winds becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph overnight. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows near 15. West winds 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph overnight. Sunday Snow. Snow accumulation 2 to 3 inches. Highs 15 to 20. Northeast winds around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of light snow showers. Lows zero to 5 above. Monday Partly sunny until midday then becoming mostly sunny. Highs 10 to 15. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows zero to 5 above. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 15 to 20. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Highs around 30. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Lows zero to 5 above. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs near 15.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE