Severe Storms and Heavy Rain Possible Later This Afternoon Into Tonight
A few severe storms with damaging winds and large hail are expected later today from parts of Illinois into lower Michigan. A somewhat longer-duration severe storm threat is expected this afternoon into tonight from the Kansas/Oklahoma border region into southern Missouri, where a couple tornadoes will also be possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 13 G 20 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index85°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Three Rivers Municipal Dr Haines Airport (KHAI)
Lat: 41.96 Lon: -85.59 Elev: 824ft.
St. Joseph County
Late This Afternoon Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent. Tonight Partly cloudy through midnight then becoming cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear through midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Friday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Saturday And Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the lower 50s. Sunday Through Monday Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE