Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
Visibility4.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Todd Field Airport - Long Prairie, MN (K14Y)
Lat: 45.9 Lon: -94.87 Elev: 1333ft.
Today Sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs near 60. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs near 60. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE