Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
St. Paul Downtown Holman Field (KSTP)
Lat: 44.94 Lon: -93.05 Elev: 721ft.
Today Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs near 50.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE