NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
Wind SpeedE 5 mph
Barometer30.30 in (1025.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Hickory, Hickory Regional Airport (KHKY)
Lat: 35.74 Lon: -81.38 Elev: 1188ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Rain likely. Patchy fog. Much cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Rain. Much cooler with highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Much colder with lows in the lower 20s. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Through Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE