Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 10 G 17 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Concord, Concord Regional Airport (KJQF)
Lat: 35.39 Lon: -80.71 Elev: 689ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. Much colder with lows in the mid 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Sunny. Much cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Clear. Cold with lows in the mid 20s. East winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE