A stalled frontal boundary and ample monsoonal moisture will lead to flash flood potential from the Great Basin to the Great Plains tonight and Tuesday
A stalled frontal boundary will set up along the southern and central Rockies for the next couple of days providing focus for showers and thunderstorms. In addition, ample monsoonal moisture will stream in across the southwest bringing enough moisture to introduce a flash flood threat from the Great Basin and Southwest eastward across the central and southern Rockies into the adjacent Plains.
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer29.86 in (1011.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Niagara Falls International Airport (KIAG)
Lat: 43.11 Lon: -78.95 Elev: 591ft.
Overnight Partly to mostly cloudy. Lows ranging from the lower 50s inland to the lower 60s along the lake ontario shore. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny in the morning...then partly sunny with a chance of showers in the afternoon. Cool with highs in the lower 70s. Light winds...becoming west 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows ranging from the upper 50s inland to the lower 60s along the lake ontario shore. Southwest winds around 10 mph...becoming light. Wednesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming west 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then partly cloudy with a chance of showers overnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming light. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly cloudy. Lows around 60. Highs in the upper 70s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Saturday Through Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE