Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
Barometer30.33 in (1027.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Fulton, Oswego County Airport (KFZY)
Lat: 43.36 Lon: -76.39 Elev: 476ft.
Today Mostly cloudy early...then clearing. Highs ranging from the mid 40s along the lake ontario shore to the upper 40s inland. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mainly clear. Lows ranging from the upper 20s on the tug hill to the lower 30s across the lower elevations. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming light. Sunday Mostly sunny and warmer with highs ranging from the upper 50s along the lake ontario shore to the lower 60s inland. Light winds...becoming south around 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 40. Light winds... Becoming south 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny and warm with highs ranging from the lower 60s along the lake ontario shore to the upper 60s inland. South winds 10 mph or less...becoming southwest. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night And Thursday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE