The flash flooding threat will begin moving east out of the Plains into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes on Thursday
Flash flooding will continue to be possible on Thursday but will begin moving out of the central and northern Plains. The area of concern will be the Upper Midwest edging into the the eastern Great Lakes region. 1 to 2 inches of rainfall will be possible into Friday.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Greater Buffalo International Airport (KBUF)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -78.73 Elev: 712ft.
Overnight Partly to mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Light northwest winds. Thursday Partly to mostly sunny. Highs around 70. Light winds... Becoming northwest around 10 mph. Thursday Night Mainly clear. Lows ranging from the lower 50s inland to the mid 50s along the lake erie shore. Light winds. Friday Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds. Friday Night Mostly cloudy and warmer with lows ranging from the lower 60s inland to the mid 60s along the lake erie shore. Light winds. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Through Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs around 80. Chance of rain 40 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE