More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Barometer29.58 in (1002.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Dansville Municipal Airport (KDSV)
Lat: 42.57 Lon: -77.72 Elev: 659ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers late this evening. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy and breezy. Cooler with highs in the upper 40s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph in the evening...diminishing to 10 mph or less. Monday Mostly sunny and warmer with highs in the upper 50s. Light winds. Monday Night Mostly cloudy and mild with lows in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph...increasing to 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 70. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE