Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
Barometer30.03 in (1019.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Wellsville, Wellsville Municipal Airport (KELZ)
Lat: 42.11 Lon: -77.98 Elev: 2123ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. Occasional flurries early. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds around 10 mph...becoming light. Saturday Cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Light winds. Saturday Night Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Light winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Light winds. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night Rain showers likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE