Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
Barometer30.16 in (1021.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Massena International-Richards Field (KMSS)
Lat: 44.94 Lon: -74.85 Elev: 214ft.
Rest Of Today Cloudy with patchy drizzle. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds...becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Clear. Lows around 50. East winds around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s. Saturday Rain likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday And Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE