Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Barometer29.83 in (1011.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport (KSLK)
Lat: 44.39 Lon: -74.2 Elev: 1706ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming west around 10 mph after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Showers likely. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday And Monday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE