Hazardous Weather Outlook product no longer displayed on national hazards map
NWS has made a change to the national hazard map, shown below, and will no longer be displaying the Hazardous Weather Outlook (HWO) product on the map. This change is intended to help users focus more quickly on the immediate impacts of hazards instead of those that are highlighted for the future. The Hazardous Weather Outlook will still be available on local Weather Forecast Office Web pages.
Wind SpeedN 8 mph
Barometer29.93 in (1013.8 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Glens Falls, Warren County Airport (KGFL)
Lat: 43.36 Lon: -73.62 Elev: 321ft.
Tonight Cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. Numerous showers...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Night Periods of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds around 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Thursday Periods of rain in the morning...then occasional showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds around 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Thursday Night Cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the upper 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE