Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
Barometer30.35 in (1027.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Albany International Airport (KALB)
Lat: 42.76 Lon: -73.8 Elev: 292ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs around 70. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers in the evening...then mostly clear after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE