Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1014.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport (KPOU)
Lat: 41.64 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 155ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers late this morning...then a chance of showers this afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 70. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds around 5 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds around 5 mph. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the upper 60s. Friday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with rain likely in the morning...then partly sunny with scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Scattered showers in the evening. Cooler with lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night And Monday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE