While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 6 mph
Barometer30.04 in (1018.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Massena International-Richards Field (KMSS)
Lat: 44.94 Lon: -74.85 Elev: 214ft.
Southwestern St. Lawrence
Today Cloudy. A chance of snow showers this afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds around 10 mph this morning...becoming light and variable. Chance of snow 40 percent. Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 20s. Light and variable winds. Friday Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Friday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 19. Light and variable winds. Saturday Cloudy with a chance of snow or rain showers. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy. Lows around 30. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of snow or rain showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 15. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE