Severe storms and heavy rain possible from mid-South to Upstate New York on Tuesday
Thunderstorms are expected to develop along and ahead of a cold front from the Tennessee Valley to Upstate New York on Tuesday. The storms will be capable of producing damaging wind gusts and heavy rainfall that could lead to isolated flash flooding.
Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
Barometer29.85 in (1010.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Toledo Executive Airport (KTDZ)
Lat: 41.56 Lon: -83.48 Elev: 620ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms. Isolated showers late this evening...then scattered showers. Lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Cooler with lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Friday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE