Severe storms and heavy rain possible from mid-South to Upstate New York on Tuesday
Thunderstorms are expected to develop along and ahead of a cold front from the Tennessee Valley to Upstate New York on Tuesday. The storms will be capable of producing damaging wind gusts and heavy rainfall that could lead to isolated flash flooding.
Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
Barometer29.94 in (1012.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Mansfield Lahm Municipal Airport (KMFD)
Lat: 40.83 Lon: -82.52 Elev: 1302ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 60. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds around 5 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Friday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE