Flash flooding possible across parts of Great Basin and southern Plains
A very wet pattern will persist across the Great Basin and into the southern Plains on Tuesday. Heavy rainfall is expected from southeastern Wyoming across Colorado, northeastern New Mexico into the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. Isolated rainfall rates of 1-2 inches per hour will bring a risk of flash flooding to these areas
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Akron-Canton Regional Airport (KCAK)
Lat: 40.93 Lon: -81.43 Elev: 1208ft.
Today Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers this afternoon. Highs around 70. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely... Mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 50s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Friday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Saturday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 80. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE