Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
Barometer29.98 in (1014.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Lima Allen County Airport (KAOH)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -84.03 Elev: 971ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely...mainly after midnight. Muggy. Lows around 70. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Showers likely. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the upper 50s. Thursday Through Friday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE