Nor'easter will impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S., with a nor'easter developing off the Gulf Coast on Tuesday and moving up the East Coast Tuesday night through early Thursday. The storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. This will likely impact those with Thanksgiving travel plans on Wed.
Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Beaver Falls Airport (KBVI)
Lat: 40.76 Lon: -80.33 Elev: 1253ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northeast after midnight. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the mid 20s. Cold. Light and variable winds. Chance of snow 30 percent. Thanksgiving Day Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Little or no snow accumulation. Cold with highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Little or no snow accumulation. Cold with lows in the lower 20s. West winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Friday And Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Cold. Highs in the lower 30s. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Not as cool with highs in the upper 40s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Cold with lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. A chance of snow after midnight. Cold with lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. A chance of snow in the morning. A chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE