Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Wind SpeedS 8 mph
Barometer30.18 in (1022.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Zanesville Municipal Airport (KZZV)
Lat: 39.96 Lon: -81.9 Elev: 880ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. A chance of light snow late this evening. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. A chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Light rain likely. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Light rain likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cold with lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the morning. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Temperature falling into the mid 30s in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Cold with lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE