Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedS 8 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1015.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wheeling Ohio County Airport (KHLG)
Lat: 40.17 Lon: -80.65 Elev: 1179ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph this afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs around 60. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph...increasing to around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Cooler with highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night And Thursday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 40. Friday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE