Multi-day heavy rainfall and flooding event continues to unfold in the Central and Southern U.S.
Another day of heavy rain on Friday will further increase the risk of flash flooding and long-term flooding in the Southern Plains and the Lower/Mid-Mississippi and Ohio River Valleys. The NWS Weather Prediction Center has issued Moderate Risks for excessive rainfall for parts of these regions on Friday and into the weekend. Some areas may see an additional 4-5 inches of rain over the next 3 days. Read More >
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Flood Watch until February 25, 07:00 PM EST
- Flood Watch in effect from February 25, 12:48 PM EST until February 25, 11:30 AM EST
- Flood Watch in effect from February 25, 09:00 AM EST until February 25, 06:24 PM EST
- Flood Watch in effect from February 25, 07:50 AM EST until February 25, 01:36 PM EST