Severe weather expected for Upper Midwest on Wednesday
A potent storm system will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to parts of the Upper Midwest on Wednesday and Wednesday night. Very large hail, damaging wind gusts, tornadoes and heavy rain are possible with these storms.
Barometer30.01 in (1015.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Zanesville Municipal Airport (KZZV)
Lat: 39.96 Lon: -81.9 Elev: 880ft.
Today Patchy fog this morning. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds...becoming east around 5 mph this afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. East winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. East winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Friday Mostly sunny. Humid with highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Showers likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Through Monday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE