A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Fair and Breezy
Wind SpeedN 24 G 37 mph
Barometer30.17 in (1021.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Lawton, Lawton Municipal Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.56 Lon: -98.42 Elev: 1109ft.
Today Partly cloudy. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Colder. Lows around 30. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light and variable. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Saturday Rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday Night Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Colder. Lows in the lower 20s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Not as cool. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE