Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
Barometer29.96 in (1015.6 mb)
Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
Oregon Lower Treasure Valley
Today Rain...mainly in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Highs 42 to 47. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Tonight Rain. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Lows 39 to 44. South winds around 10 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Chance of rain 70 percent. Highs 48 to 54. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely...decreasing after midnight. Chance of rain 60 percent. Lows 36 to 42. West winds up to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs 46 to 51. Light winds. Monday Night Decreasing clouds. Colder. Lows 27 to 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs 44 to 49. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows 29 to 34. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs 42 to 47. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 27 to 32. Christmas Day Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow showers. Highs 36 to 41. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly cloudy. Lows 20 to 25. Highs 33 to 41.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE