Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedN 8 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -79.34 Elev: 92ft.
Rest Of Today Partly cloudy late this morning...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers this afternoon. Highs around 50. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight Cloudy...rain...mainly after midnight. Lows around 40. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Rain likely in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs around 50. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with showers with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Showers. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Christmas Day Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night And Friday Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs around 60. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE