Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
Wind SpeedE 5 mph
Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Augusta, Bush Field (KAGS)
Lat: 33.38 Lon: -81.97 Elev: 132ft.
This Afternoon A near 100 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds around 10 mph. Tonight A 90 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday A 60 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Thanksgiving Day Through Saturday Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE