While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
Barometer30.25 in (1024.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport (KMKL)
Lat: 35.61 Lon: -88.92 Elev: 433ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds around 10 mph. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny in the morning...then clearing. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Warmer. Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday And Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the upper 40s. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 50s. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 40. Tuesday And Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE