Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Barometer30.24 in (1024.3 mb)
Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville, Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.69 Elev: 597ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. Lows around 30. Light north winds. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Light northeast winds. Friday Night Cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening... Then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light north winds. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Cloudy. A chance of rain and snow early...then a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Light north winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Night Variable cloudiness. Lows in the mid 30s. Light northeast winds becoming east after midnight. Sunday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Colder. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. A chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE