Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
Barometer30.43 in (1030.8 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.82 Lon: -83.99 Elev: 981ft.
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Light winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Light winds. Sunday Night Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening...then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. West winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning...then a slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 40s. Light winds. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid to upper 30s. Light winds. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with rain likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Rain and snow. Colder. Lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Thursday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow and rain. Colder. Highs in the mid to upper 30s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 17 to 20. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE