Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Current conditions at
Houston County Airport (KDKR)
Lat: 31.31 Lon: -95.4 Elev: 0ft.
Today Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear until late night then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 60. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy until late afternoon then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance in the afternoon. Highs around 80. Wednesday Night And Thursday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the lower 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE