Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Barometer30.25 in (1022.7 mb)
Current conditions at
San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.54 Lon: -98.47 Elev: 809ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Cooler. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs around 70. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Cloudy...warmer. Lows in the lower 60s. Monday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy before midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE