Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 10 mph
Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97 Lon: -95.35 Elev: 95ft.
Today Partly cloudy early in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear until late night then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Cooler. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday And Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows 46 to 62. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the 60s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE