Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Barometer30.03 in (1018.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Saint Johnsbury (K1V4)
Lat: 44.42 Lon: -72.02 Elev: 700ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly cloudy with a chance of flurries. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Colder with lows around 5 above. Light and variable winds. Saturday Partly sunny. A slight chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 20s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with a chance of snow or sleet. Lows around 19. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of freezing rain and sleet. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10 above. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 20. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 15. Wednesday Snow showers likely. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 30.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE