While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 7 mph
Barometer29.94 in (1015.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Barre / Montpelier, Knapp State Airport (KMPV)
Lat: 44.21 Lon: -72.57 Elev: 1126ft.
Today Cloudy. A chance of snow showers...mainly this morning. Highs around 30. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 19. Light and variable winds. Friday Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers...mainly in the morning. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 12. Light and variable winds. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 30. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Night And Sunday Cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Highs in the mid 30s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of snow or rain showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 10 to 15. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Wednesday Cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE