Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.54 Lon: -72.95 Elev: 807ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Sunday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Thursday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE