Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.54 Lon: -72.95 Elev: 807ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph...becoming west after midnight. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 50. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers until midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. West winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds around 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows around 30. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE