Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. on Wednesday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to develop across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 10 G 18 mph
Barometer30.47 in (1032.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -73.15 Elev: 348ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows around 15. Northeast winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Light and variable winds...becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE