Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
DW0504 Toppenish (D0504)
Lat: 46.38167 Lon: -120.31533 Elev: 764ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain overnight. Lows 33 to 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south overnight. Saturday Rain. Highs 41 to 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Gusts around 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy. Rain in the evening...then a chance of rain overnight. Windy. Lows 36 to 42. West wind 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs 49 to 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts around 30 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows 35 to 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs 45 to 50. Monday Night Through Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain. Lows 32 to 39. Highs 45 to 50. Wednesday Cloudy. A chance of rain. Highs 39 to 44. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain. Lows 25 to 30. Christmas Day Through Friday Partly cloudy. Highs 34 to 41. Lows 21 to 26.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE