Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Richard I. Bong Airport (KSUW)
Lat: 46.68 Lon: -92.09 Elev: 669ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries until early morning. Lows 13 to 18. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Cloudy. Scattered flurries. Highs 25 to 30. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows 21 to 26. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Cloudy. Scattered flurries in the morning. Highs 28 to 33. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light freezing drizzle and snow. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows 25 to 30. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Patchy fog. Highs 31 to 36. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Patchy fog. Lows 28 to 33. Monday Light snow likely. Patchy fog. Highs 31 to 36. Chance of snow 60 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Lows 26 to 31. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Highs 30 to 35. Lows 21 to 26. Wednesday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Highs 26 to 31. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows 15 to 20. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy. Highs 21 to 26.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE