Wet weather in store for Pacific Northwest, Northeast
An active weather pattern in the Pacific Northwest will bring moderate to heavy rainfall across the region through midweek. Meanwhile, a developing nor'easter off the Atlantic coast will bring several inches of rain by Thursday morning across parts of the Northeast and New England.
Wind SpeedE 9 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Eagle River Union Airport (KEGV)
Lat: 45.93 Lon: -89.27 Elev: 1640ft.
Today Cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Colder. Clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Light and variable wind. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the middle 50s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Not as cool. Mostly clear. A 30 percent chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Through Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs around 60. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the middle 40s. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE