Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Wind SpeedS 15 G 18 mph
Current conditions at
Siren, Burnett County Airport (KRZN)
Lat: 45.82 Lon: -92.37 Elev: 988ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. A slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs 55 to 60. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight A chance of rain showers in the evening...then rain showers after midnight. Lows 45 to 50. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs 59 to 64. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 39 to 44. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs 65 to 70. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night And Saturday Mostly clear. Lows 41 to 46. Highs 59 to 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 36 to 41. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs 62 to 67. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 44 to 49. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 58 to 63. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 38 to 43. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 47 to 52.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE